- Anomalus yells: Chaos beckons.
- Anomalus yells: Indestructible.
- Anomalus yells: Of course.
- Anomalus yells: Reality... unwoven.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 162 reputation with The Taunka
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Spark – Anomalus hurls a magical bolt at a player, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Arcane Attraction – Anomalus increases Arcane damage taken of a random player by 2000 for 10 sec.
- Create Rift – Anomalus tears a fabric in space, opening a Chaotic Rift near himself.
- Chaotic Rift
- Summon Crazed Mana-Wraith – Chaotic Rifts continuously summon Crazed Mana-Wraith until they are destroyed.
- Chaotic Energy Burst – Chaotic Rifts unleash a burst of chaotic energy at a player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Arcane damage and then jumping to additional nearby players. Each jump reduces the damage by 50%. Affects 3 total targets.
- Charged Chaotic Energy Burst – Chaotic Rifts unleash a burst of chaotic energy at a player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Arcane damage and then jumping to additional nearby players. Each jump reduces the damage by 50%. Affects 3 total targets.
- Rift Shield – When Anomalus reaches 50% health remaining, he channels energy to nearby Chaotic Rifts for 45 sec., charging them with energy. While the Rift Shield is active, Anomalus is immune to all damage taken.
- Charge Rifts – Anomalus channels his chaotic energy into nearby rifts, increasing the range of Chaotic Enery Burst and the rate at which they create Crazed Mana-Wraith.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.