- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Prince Arthas Menethil, on this day, a powerful darkness has taken hold of your soul. The death you are destined to visit upon others will this day be your own.
- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Tick tock, tick tock...
- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: We'll see about that, young prince.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Time Warp – Chrono-Lord Epoch slows time, reducing melee, casting and movement speed of all players by 70% for 6 sec.
- Time Step – Chrono-Lord Epoch steps through time, charging a random player and inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Wounding Strike – Chrono-Lord Epoch savagely wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage, reducing healing effects by 25%, and inflicting Physical damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Curse of Exertion – Chrono-Lord Epoch increases a player's cost of spells and abilities by 100% for 10 sec.
- Time Stop – Chrono-Lord Epoch stops time in a for 2 sec., stunning all players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.