- Gurtogg Bloodboil yells: Horde will... crush you.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, the Gurtogg swaps between two modes that determine which abilities he uses. In one mode, he afflicts distant targets with deadly maladies, while in the other he fixates on a random player with his full might.
- Bloodboil – Causes the furthest target's blood to boil, dealing 1040 damage every 1 sec for 24 sec.
- Acidic Wound – Attacks have a chance to inflict Acidic Wound, which inflicts Nature damage to an enemy every 3 sec. and reduces its armor by 3. Stacks up to 60 times, lasts 1 min.
- Bewildering Strike – A powerful blow that deals damage and confuses the target for 8 sec.
- Arcing Smash – Lashes out in a vicious arc, inflicting normal damage plus 125 to enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
Stage Two: Fel Rage
- Fel Rage – Fel Power courses through Gurtogg's veins, increasing damage dealt by 85% and gaining stacks of Fury, increasing attack speed by 8%. Gurtogg attacks other Fel Raged targets while under the affects of Fel Rage.
- Fel Rage – Fel Power courses through your veins, increasing Health by 30000 and armor by 15000 for 30 sec.
- Fel-Acid Breath – Inflicts 5130 to 5670 Nature damage and an additional 4950 damage every 5 sec. to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Lasts 20 sec.
- Fel Arcing Smash – Lashes out in a vicious arc, inflicting normal damage plus 125 to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Also reduces healing effects by 50% for 4 sec.
- Fel Geyser – Gurtogg's Fel Geysers inflicts 5827 to 6773 Nature damage to enemies within 18 yards of the Fel Rage target, knocking them back.
- Insignificance – Your actions do not generate threat.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.