Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Attumen fights from the saddle until Midnight has her health reduced to 50%. At this point Midnight and Attumen will fight separately for a short while. Midnight will regain her health, then Attumen will remount and fight from the saddle once again.
Attumen begins the fight astride his faithful steed, Midnight.
- Intangible Presence – The caster summons a specter to haunt their enemies. This specter will inflict 200000 Shadow damage to all players every 2 sec. until it is dispelled. Dispelling the wrong player will result in all players taking 555000 to 645000 Shadow damage instead.
- Mighty Stomp – Midnight rears up, then stomps down with her front hooves. All players within 30 yards suffer 277500 to 322500 Fire damage and have any spells interrupted for 4 sec.
- Spectral Charge – The caster summons forth a line of spectral horses to charge across the battlefield. Any players caught in their path suffer 1850000 to 2150000 Shadow damage.
Fighting on Foot
When Midnight has her health reduced, Attumen dismounts and fights on foot until Midnight's health regenerates.
- Mezair – Midnight raises her front hooves and charges forward, inflicting 555000 to 645000 Fire damage to all enemies in a cone in front of her.
- Mortal Strike – Attumen swings his sword in an overhead chop. All enemies within 12 yards in front of Attumen take Physical damage and have their maximum health reduced to 50% of normal.
- Shared Suffering – The caster swings their sword in a great arc, inflicting 4625000 to 5375000 Shadow damage evenly divided amongst all targets in the sword's path.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.