Noura, Mother of Flames <Coven of Shivarra>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Mothers of the Coven of Shivarra share a health pool. Two of the Shivarra stay within the arena and engage their enemies directly, while the titans' souls are being tormented. The Shivarra exchange places after forcing two titans' souls to use their abilities against the enemies of the Coven.
While within 18 yards of each other, the Coven of Shivarra will take reduced damage. Defeating the tormented aparitions of the titans is the key to defeating the Coven itself, and freeing the souls of Aman'Thul, Golganneth, Khaz'goroth and Norgannon.
- Damage Dealers –
Interrupt Asara, Mother of Night's [Touch of Darkness]
Avoid standing next to allies when afflicted with [Fury of Golganneth]
Defeat Torments of Aman'Thul before they finish casting [Machinations of Aman'Thul] and are restored to full health
Use abilities to slow the movement of Torments of Norgannon until they are no longer affected by [Visage of the Titan]
- Shivan Pact – When two Mothers are near each other, their damage taken is reduced by 99%.
- Sense of Dread – A looming sense of dread increases in intensity as a titan's soul is tormented. Inflicts 250000 Shadow damage every 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Noura, Mother of Flames
- Fiery Strike – Noura sets her sabers ablaze, inflicting 4387500 to 4612500 Fire damage in a cone in front of her, and increasing damage taken by Fiery Strike by 50%. This effect stacks.
- Whirling Saber – Noura throws a flaming sword towards a random player, inflicting 1630000 to 1710000 Physical damage upon landing. The blade then begins to spin and return to Noura, inflicting 536250 to 563750 Physical damage every 1 sec to all nearby enemies as it moves.
- Fulminating Pulse – Noura ignites the blood in her targets' veins, inflicting 400000 Fire damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. The targets then explode in a Fulminating Burst, inflicting 800000 Fire damage to all players within 6 yards.
- Asara, Mother of Night
- Touch of Darkness – Asara hurls darkness made manifest at her enemies, inflicting 2775000 Shadow damage to each target.
- Shadow Blades – Asara conjures three blades of shadow and sends them flying forward. Enemies that collide with the blades are knocked back and take 487500 to 512500 Shadow damage.
- Storm of Darkness – Asara covers the arena in a mass of darkness, inflicting 500000 Shadow damage every 5 sec for 15 sec.
- Diima, Mother of Gloom
- Flashfreeze – Diima freezes her current enemy, inflicting 975000 to 1025000 Frost damage and stunning the target for 6 sec.
- Chilled Blood – Diima applies a healing absorb to random enemy players. When the effect ends, the target is frozen for a duration based on the amount of heal absorption remaining.
- Orb of Frost – Diima summons an Orb of Frost that inflicts 855000 to 945000 Frost damage to all players. The orb persists for 20 sec and slows movement speed of all players within 30 yards by up to 85%. The snare effect of Orb of Frost decreases as a player stands farther away from the orb.
- Thu'raya, Mother of the Cosmos
- Touch of the Cosmos – The Fel-infused touch of the cosmos flows from Thu'raya, inflicting 1850000 to 2150000 Fire damage to each target.
- Cosmic Glare – Thu'raya's watchful eye casts its gaze upon two targets, then conjures a beam of the purest fel, inflicting 750000 to 1250000 Fire damage to anyone in the area and knocking them back. This damage ignores armor.
Torment of the Titans
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.