Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Antoran High Command's three commanders attack their enemies both face-to-face and from inside their command pods. Only one commander is out of their pod at any given time, and commanders still in their pods attack their enemies using the might of the Legion military.
While a commander is attacking directly, their command pod is empty and can be commandeered. After a period attacking their enemies face to face, commanders will Assume Command and return to their pod.
On Mythic difficulty, Screaming Shrikes will appear periodically to attempt to remove your allies from command pods they have commandeered.
Each commander has powerful abilities they can only access while they inhabit their command pod.
- Admiral Svirax
- Fusillade – A legion cruiser appears overhead and barrages the arena, inflicting 1387500 to 1612500 Fire damage.
Each Fusillade applies Zeroing In on Admiral Svirax, increasing the damage inflicted by subsequent Fusillades by 25%.
- Zeroing In – Admiral Svirax hones her aim, increasing Fusillade damage by 25% per stack of Zeroing In.
- Chief Engineer Ishkar
- Entropic Mine – Creates 4 Entropic Mines in the vicinity of a target enemy. After 3 seconds the mines become armed, triggering Entropic Blast on any enemies that come within 6 yards.
Entropic Mines can be triggered by Felblade Shocktroopers and Fanatical Pyromancers.
- Entropic Blast – A violent explosion is triggered by coming into proximity with an Entropic Mine, inflicting 2543750 to 2956250 Fire damage to all targets within 6 yards. Also inflicts 135000 Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec for 5 sec.
- General Erodus
- Summon Reinforcements – Summons a wave of Legion reinforcements.
- Legion Pyromancer
- Pyroblast – Hurls an immense ball of flame at an enemy, inflicting 3800000 to 4200000 Fire damage.
- Legion Defender
- Demonic Charge – Charges a random enemy from among the three furthest enemies, slowing that enemy by 30% for 6 sec.
- Bladestorm – Immediately after using Demonic Charge, the Shocktrooper begins slashing enemies wildly inflicting 1045000 to 1155000 Physical damage to all enemies within 5 yds every 1 sec for 6 sec.
Out of Pod
While out of their command pod, each commander fights their enemies more directly using a shared set of attacks.
- Assume Command – The caster takes command of their command pod, ejecting any interlopers who may have entered in their absence.
- Sundering Claws – Slashes with razor sharp claws at all enemies in a frontal cone within 10 yards, inflicting 1156250 to 1343750 Physical damage and increasing damage taken by 75% for 16 sec.
- Shock Grenade – Hurls Shock Grenades at 3 targets, inflicting 1110000 to 1290000 Fire damage on impact. After 5 sec, the target and all allies within 8 yards are Shocked, inflicting 2375000 to 2625000 Fire damage and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Shocked – Inflicts 2375000 to 2625000 Fire damage and stuns all enemies within 8 yds for 3 sec.
While a commander is out of their pod and attacking directly, players can commandeer the pod and use its powerful abilities... for a price!
- Psychic Assault – The Legion commanders still in their command pods assault the player's mind directly, inflicting 341250 to 358750 Shadow damage every 2 sec. Each tick will do more than the last, until the player's mind is overcome.
- Chaos Pulse – Fires a pulse of Fel energy at an enemy, inflicting 46250 to 53750 Fire damage per shot in bursts of 3 missiles. Each missile also causes the affected enemy to take 1% extra damage from all sources for 6 sec, up to a maximum of 15%.
- Defensive Countermeasures – Fires a blast of fel energy at a Screaming Shrike, vaporizing them on impact.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.