Harjatan <The Bludgeoner>
- Harjatan yells: Alana be'lendor
- Harjatan yells: Ash'thero sanguine!
- Harjatan yells: Bal, lamer zhita!
- Harjatan yells: Come, little friends! Crush!
- Harjatan yells: Die for pretty queen!
- Harjatan yells: Harjatan... fail... pretty queen...
- Harjatan yells: Harjatan... no fight... so good...
- Harjatan yells: Time to smash!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Stick together in order to spread out the damage done by [Unchecked Rage]. Try to keep the amount of [Drenched] stacks you have low in order to reduce the damage taken from all sources of Frost damage throughout the fight.
- Tanks –
Make sure not to get too many stacks of [Jagged Abrasion].
Pick up the Razorjaw Wavemenders when they spawn in order to keep them away from the raid.
- Unchecked Rage – At 100 energy, the caster releases all their built-up rage, inflicting 11200000 Physical damage, split between all enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Additionally, Unchecked Rage inflicts 11200000 Physical damage to the caster's current target. If less than 5 enemies are hit, Harjatan casts Enraged.
- Commanding Roar – Lets out a deafening roar, calling to nearby allies to join the fight.
- Razorjaw Wavemender
- Aqueous Burst – Cover an enemy with freezing water which lasts 6 sec. Upon expiration, the water explodes, inflicting 536250 to 563750 Frost damage to all nearby enemies and leaving a pool of Drenching Waters at the enemy's location.
- Razorjaw Gladiator
- Driven Assault – Fixates on a target, attacking them to the exclusion of other targets. Additionally, the Razorjaw's Gladiator's Physical damage done is increased by 50% and their movement speed is decreased by 35%.
- Draw In – Draws in all pools of Drenching Waters to Harjatan for 10 sec, adding a stack of Frigid Blows for each pool absorbed.
- Frigid Blows – Empowered by frozen waters, causing melee attacks to deal 316875 to 333125 Frost damage to all nearby enemies.
Each melee attack also triggers Drenching Slough, removing a stack of Frigid Blows.
Once all stacks are expended, Frosty Discharge is cast.
- Drenching Slough – With each strike, a portion of the gathered frozen water falls off, targeting a random enemy's location. Upon reaching its destination, it inflicts 585000 to 615000 Frost damage to all nearby enemies and leaves behind a pool of Drenching Waters.
- Frosty Discharge – Releases the last drops of all stored water, inflicting 239926 Frost damage and removing all stacks of Drenched on all enemies.
- Incubated Egg – At set points throughout the fight, Incubated Eggs will begin Hatching.
- Hardened Shell – The egg is made of a thick shell, reducing damage taken by 99%.
Being hit by Unchecked Rage will remove this effect.
- Hatching – This Incubated Egg is beginning to hatch. Upon finish casting, a tadpole is born.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.