View in 3DView in 3D
Alzzin the Wildshaper
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Satyr Form
Alzzin the Wildshaper uses these abilities in Satyr form.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper inflicts a player with Enervate Poison. Enervate Poison drains the affected player of their mana and transfers it to Alzzin the Wildshaper. Enervate Poison drains mana every 2 seconds for 8 sec.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper inflicts Nature damage to a player and Diseases them. Wither inflicts Nature damage every 3 seconds and reduces their Strength by 50 for 21 sec.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper covers himself in Thorns. Thorns inflicts Nature damage to all players that attack Allzzin the Wildshaper for 10 min.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper transforms into a Tree, increasing his armor by 3000 and increasing his melee damage by 25% for 30 sec.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper uses these abilities in Tree form.
– Alzzin the Wildhsaper Disarms a player for 6 sec.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper inflicts Physical damage to a player and knocks them back. Knock Away reduces the threat of the affected player to zero.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper heals himself every 2 seconds for 16 sec.
Dire Wolf Form
– Alzzin the Wildshaper transforms into a Dire Wolf, increasing attack speed by 75% and melee damage by 50% for 30 sec.
Dire Wolf Form
– Alzzin the Wildshaper uses these abilities in Dire Wolf form.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper inflicts Physical damage to a player.
– Alzzin the Wildshaper Mangles a player. Mangle slows movement speed by 50% and inflicts Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
Alzzin the Whildshaper calls several Imp minions to come to his aid at 50% health remaining.
– Alzzin's Minions will set the threat of their current target to zero whenever they successfully land a damaging melee attack.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.