- Odyn yells: A shocking weakness!
- Odyn yells: Another test! Keep your wits about you!
- Odyn yells: Behold the power granted me by the titans!
- Odyn yells: Can you withstand a keeper's might?
- Odyn yells: Champions must show cleverness as well as might!
- Odyn yells: Disappointing!
- Odyn yells: ENOUGH! Your worth is proven! With you as my champions, Helya will fall and I will at long last be free of the curse that binds me here.
- Odyn yells: Feel the fury of the storm!
- Odyn yells: Get back up! FIGHT!
- Odyn yells: Have I misjudged them? I pray not...
- Odyn yells: Hmm... Many ages have passed since my eyes looked upon the halls of Ulduar. Perhaps I should visit my watcher kin... we have much to speak of. Farewell!
- Odyn yells: It seems I have been too gentle. Have at thee!
- Odyn yells: Most impressive! I never thought I would meet anyone who could match the Valarjar's strength... and yet here you stand.
- Odyn yells: My ancient nemesis has been vanquished! The curse that bound me to the Halls of Valor is broken at last.
- Odyn yells: Revel in the spoils of victory, worthy champions! The day will come when I have need of your courage and skill once more.
- Odyn yells: Runebearers! Feed me power!
- Odyn yells: The vanquishers have already taken possession of it, Skovald, as was their right. Your protest comes too late.
- Odyn yells: There is one final trial that awaits: me. Should you triumph, I will carve your names in these sacred halls myself and grant you a reward worthy of your valor.
- Odyn yells: Throughout your trials, you have demonstrated strength, skill, and intellect-traits shared by the greatest of our vrykul kings. Now... you will face them in combat. Emerge victorious, and you may yet claim your prize!
- Odyn yells: To the victor go the spoils... The Aegis of Aggramar is yours for the taking.
- Odyn yells: Valarjar! Prepare the runes! These heroes need testing...
- Odyn yells: Well done... so far! But I will judge for myself whether you are worthy!
- Odyn says: A decisive victory! The sea witch overplayed her hand.
- Odyn says: A most amusing device. But cleverness is useless without strength of arms!
- Odyn says: Among the souls you have rescued, there are some who wish to regain their honor fighting alongside you against the kvaldir.
- Odyn says: Another Jarl has fallen in glorious battle! Today we shall honor his passing. Go forth, champion, and join in the revelry! Just... try not to let it kill you in the process.
- Odyn says: Before you lies your next trial. Defeat both Hyrja and Fenryr and you will have proven your worth to me!
- Odyn says: Better you taught them their place is in this life now than delude themselves further.
- Odyn says: Beware, champions! Helya's realm is guarded by a savage beast bred from the stuff of nightmares!
- Odyn says: Champions! You have spilled the blood of Helya's minions. The time has come to enter Helheim itself and end the sea witch's dark reign. But first... a final challenge!
- Odyn says: Helya grows desperate... her downfall draws nigh!
- Odyn says: Helya's cursed magic threatens Highmountain. Her ritual must not be completed!
- Odyn says: Hold nothing back! I must know they are ready for the task ahead.
- Odyn says: Honorless murlocs have overtaken the village of Morheim. I cannot abide their presence in that once-sacred place. Eradicate this filth!
- Odyn says: Hymdall! Hyrja! Test the mettle of these mortals. I must be certain they possess the courage and skill needed for what is to come.
- Odyn says: Loathsome naga have crawled forth from their dark holes beneath the sea. I cannot abide the presence of such corrupt beasts! Show them the meaning of honorable battle.
- Odyn says: Long have I awaited noble champions to enter my realm. Behold! The Halls of Valor!
- Odyn says: Naga are vile creatures and dangerous if left unchecked. The death you gave them was more noble than they deserved!
- Odyn says: Now THAT is how you honor a fallen warrior! But I think you've had enough revelry for one day.
- Odyn says: Shield's Rest is where the most ancient Kings of Stormheim and their honored fallen were buried. Back before the Tideskorn were afraid of the sea.
- Odyn says: Stories tell of the dark beast, Shroudseeker! It wanders the shadows and plagues this world with illusions - eradicate this foul shade.
- Odyn says: The battle is yours to begin, heroes!
- Odyn says: The children of Mimiron have crafted a clever toy they claim can harness the power of the storm. Go forth and test their handiwork in battle.
- Odyn says: The deed is now done. You shall be righteously rewarded.
- Odyn says: The Helejar are defiling the tombs of Shield's Rest. Drive them back!
- Odyn says: The Kvaldir are menacing hapless villagers? Pathetic! Banish those cowards to the watery depths!
- Odyn says: The mighty Fenryr stalks these grounds. It will take cunning and guile to slay this beast - a perfect test of your worthiness.
- Odyn says: The stench of the Kvaldir pollutes Azsuna's shores! Push them back into the sea!
- Odyn says: These new challengers seek to complete the trials you have bested. Show them how a true champion fights!
- Odyn says: This place will test your mettle and, if you are found worthy, the Aegis of Aggramar will be yours!
- Odyn says: We have drawn our line in the sand. The Helarjar will find no quarter here.
- Odyn says: We must not suffer Helya's minions to gain territory unfought. Your loyalty shall be rewarded.
- Odyn says: Well done. I remember the one whom this village owes its name. He was a fine leader.
- Odyn says: Well fought! Now, onward to Helya! This day her treachery shall be ended!
- Odyn says: Well fought! You have shown yourself to be worthy.
- Odyn says: You have earned my blessing, champions! I look forward to meeting you within the Hall of Glory!
- Odyn says: Your allies spill the blood of their rivals upon the field of battle. Join them and prove your valor!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Odyn challenges players to honorable combat. When a player would die, they are instead removed from the fight by Odyn's val'kyr. Upon being reduced to 80% of his life, Odyn is convince of players' worth and ends the fight.
- Unworthy – Upon being reduced to 1 health Odyn removes the player from battle until he is defeated or all players are proven Unworthy of Odyn's respect.
- Runic Brand – Odyn creates a brand on each player that lasts for 12 sec. The brand inflicts 25000 Holy damage every 2 sec. Entering the corresponding rune on the ground cleanses the effect and applies Branded.
- Branded – Upon cleansing a rune Odyn blesses the player increasing damage and healing done by 50% and increasing movement speed by 25%. In addition, the player is restored to full health.
- Spear of Light – Odyn creates a spear of light at a player's location, inflicting 341250 to 358750 Holy damage to all players within 8 yards and 78731 to 82769 Holy damage to all other players.
In addition, each spear inflicts 75000 Holy damage every 2 sec to all nearby players.
In this difficulty, when each Spear of Light is summoned it expels 3 Glowing Fragments.
- Glowing Fragment – Touching a fragment causes it to erupt stunning the target for 3 sec and inflicting 332500 to 367500 Holy damage.
- Radiant Tempest – Odyn emits a pulse of energy inflicting 1045000 to 1155000 Holy damage and knocks back all players within 30 yards.
- Summon Stormforged Obliterator – Odyn summons forth a Stormforged Obliterator to assist him.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.