- Trilliax yells: Apologies for the mess, master. I shall tidy up immediately.
- Trilliax yells: Can you please die without making such a mess?!
- Trilliax yells: Did you receive satisfactory service?
- Trilliax yells: Filthy, filthy, filthy!!!
- Trilliax yells: Have a bite master, I know it's your favorite.
- Trilliax yells: Hold still, master, for incineration!
- Trilliax yells: How dare you track blood across my floor!
- Trilliax yells: I'm not sure what I've done, but I'm positive I deserve this beating.
- Trilliax yells: Master, is that you?! I barely recognized you with your head attached.
- Trilliax yells: Pain is an effective teacher, and I endeavor to learn your lesson, master.
- Trilliax yells: So good to see you master, how may I sever you?
- Trilliax yells: Stop squirming! Makes it hard to stab you!
- Trilliax yells: Welcome home master, may I take your... HEAD!!!
- Trilliax yells: Well struck sir, right in my pain cluster.
- Trilliax yells: You dare leave crumbs on my floor?! Die!!!
- Trilliax yells: You look famished, master. Please, have some refreshments.
- Trilliax yells: You're tracking mud everywhere!
- Trilliax yells: Куда прешь по вымытому! Умри!!!
- Trilliax yells: Прости за беспорядок, хозяин. Сейчас я все-все приберу.
- Trilliax yells: Не знаю, что я такого сделал, но, наверное, я это заслужил.
- Trilliax yells: Стой, хозяин! Я выжгу из тебя всю грязь!
- Trilliax yells: У тебя голодный вид, хозяин. Не желаешь подкрепиться?
- Trilliax yells: Хозяин, я тебе покушать принес!
- Trilliax yells: Вы везде наследили!
- Trilliax says: Ooo, that would be impressive... considering I still have his hands in a jar.
- Trilliax says: Please don't say such things! The master is back, and things need to be kept tidy.
- Trilliax says: That's not the master, imbecile! Unless he managed to claw his way out from under two tons of solid stone.
- Trilliax says: The master has returned! We must ensure the household is immaculate.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, the malfunctioning construct swaps between various modes that determine what abilities it uses.
During Cleaner mode, eat [Toxic Slices]. During Maniac mode, avoid [Annihilation]. While Trilliax is in Caretaker mode, hop onto scrubbers when they malfuction to prevent the raid taking damage from [Cleansing Destruction].
On Mythic difficulty, Trilliax uses Personality Transference to activate additional constructs. When Trilliax's current mode matches the additional construct's, they activate Dual Personalities.
- Damage Dealers –
During Maniac mode, stand close to your partner when connected by [Arcing Bonds].
During Caretaker mode, jump on Scrubbers when they channel [Cleansing Destruction].
During Cleaner mode, stand apart from the raid when affected by [Sterilize].
bullet,Kill the additional constructs activated by [Personality Transference]
- Arcane Seepage – Bile seeps from the construct as it is struck, creating arcane pools at random locations that inflict 332500 to 367500 Arcane damage every 1 sec.
- Arcane Slash – Slashes with arcane claws that spilts 1760000 Arcane damage between two targets. Also places a debuff on the current target that increases all damage received by 35% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Personality Transference – One of Trilliax's personalities leaps from his body into another construct.
- Energized – The construct gains 5% mana every 1 sec in preparation to unleash its signature attack.
- Dual Personalities – When matching personalities are active at the same time, the imprint gains 1% mana every 1 sec.
- The Cleaner Personality Transference
- Cleansing Rage – Flies into a rage, using arcane missiles to decimate any food that has been left on the floor. Each one destroyed inflicts 950000 to 1050000 Arcane damage to the raid.
- The Cleaner – Trilliax's cleaner personality takes over and wants to scrub the raid into oblivion.
- Toxic Slice – Throws toxic slices of cake at random locations that inflict 285000 to 315000 Nature damage on impact. Eating one of these cakes inflicts 95000 to 105000 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- Stuffed – The toxic cake swells inside your stomach and you can't eat another bite. Your movement speed is reduced 25% for 1 min.
- Sterilize – Trilliax causes random enemies to erupt with violent energy that inflicts 76950 to 85050 Arcane damage every 0.5 sec to allies within 7 yards for 40 sec.
This effect will also disrupt nearby scrubbers, draining their energy by 4% every 0.5 sec and increasing their movement speed by 70%. Each scrubber being drained inflicts 95000 to 105000 Arcane damage every 0.5 sec.
- The Maniac – Trilliax's maniac personality takes over, increasing the frequency of Arcane Slash.
- The Caretaker – Trilliax's caretaker personality takes over and is no longer hostile.
- Tidy Up – Summons Scrubbers to clean up pools of Arcane Seepage.
- Scrubber – These small arcane scrubbers are nigh indestructible and are used to clear rubbish. They prefer Toxic Slices, which will immediately destroy the scrubber, but if none are around they will clean pools of Arcane Seepage. As it cleans seepage, the scrubber gains energy. If a scrubber reaches max energy, it explodes.
- Cleansing Destruction – If the channel completes the Scrubber explodes, inflicting 617500 to 682500 Arcane damage to the raid.
- Succulent Feast – Throws succulent feasts at random enemies. Eating one of these feasts grants a shield absorbing 3000000 damage for 2 min.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.