- Tichondrius yells: Ah, but I suppose we will reward our "allies" soon enough. Until then, I'll amuse myself by cleaning up their mess!
- Tichondrius yells: Another twig for the kindling!
- Tichondrius yells: Be thankful you died fast!
- Tichondrius yells: But I was... supposed to... win...
- Tichondrius yells: Feed my hunger, wretch!
- Tichondrius yells: Fester and die!
- Tichondrius yells: Impossible! You are... inferior...
- Tichondrius yells: Incompetent mortal filth! These Nightborne can't even defend their own palace from invasion! If it were up to me...
- Tichondrius yells: Laughable! As if you had a prayer of stopping the ritual...
- Tichondrius yells: Never trust a mortal to do a demon's work!
- Tichondrius yells: Pathetic! You're putting me to sleep. Here, let me return the favor!
- Tichondrius yells: Show these pretenders how to fight!
- Tichondrius yells: Such a predictable demise.
- Tichondrius yells: The light has abandoned you!
- Tichondrius yells: Underlings! Get in here!
- Tichondrius yells: Witness your end!
- Tichondrius yells: You think getting past a few power-addled elves means you can stand against a true son of the Legion?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Tichondrius wields foul carrion magic, unleashing waves of chaos and pestilence to assault the raid.
As the fight progresses, Tichondrius periodically uses [Illusionary Night] to trap all players in an illusion, within which they may find some respite if they can endure his [Carrion Nightmare] assault for 30 sec.
- Carrion Plague – Tichondrius corrupts several random players, inflicting 201600 Shadow damage every second for 40 sec.
In Mythic difficulty, this effect increases the damage taken from Seeker Swarm by 1,000%.
- Seeker Swarm – Tichondrius unleashes a wave of chaotic magic at all players afflicted with Carrion Plague. This effect inflicts 630000 Shadow damage to all players in a line towards each target. In addition, this effect applies Carrion Plague to all players hit.
In Mythic difficulty, this effect only hits the player closest to Tichondrius in the path of Seeker Swarm.
- Brand of Argus – Tichondrius marks several players with a deadly brand for the remainder of the fight. If a marked player is ever within 6 yards of a clump of their allies, the brand is removed, causing a violent explosion. This effect inflicts 1520640 Fire damage to all players within 200 yards. The damage of Brand of Argus is reduced the further players are away from the source of the explosion.
In Mythic difficulty, Flames of Argus erupt under each player that triggers Brand of Argus.
- Flames of Argus – The Flames of Argus erupt from the ground under all players that trigger Brand of Argus for 1 min. This effect inflicts 150000 Fire damage every 0.5 sec to all players within the targeted area.
- Vampiric Aura – Tichondrius' allies within 30 yards are healed for 700% of their damage dealt by melee attacks.
- Feast of Blood – Tichondrius marks a player, increasing their Physical damage taken by 15% and summoning 3 Tainted Bloods that fixate the target. In addition, this effect increases the effects of Vampiric Aura by 300%.
- Tainted Blood – Tainted Blood fixates the target of Feast of Blood until it is killed.
- Echoes of the Void – Tichondrius calls on the void, inflicting 121887 to 123113 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec for 8 sec. The damage of this effect increases with each tick.
As the void is torn open, 4 Fel Spires form throughout the room. Each spire absorbs the damage from Echoes of the Void for each player behind it until it is destroyed.
Stage Two: Shadow of Terror
- Illusionary Night – Tichondrius dissolves into bats, trapping all players in a horrific illusion for 30 sec.
In Mythic difficulty, players without the Essence of Night when Illusionary Night ends are instantly killed.
- Carrion Nightmare – Tichondrius forms in the illusion, inflicting 1810900 to 1829100 Shadow damage in a line, stunning all players hit for 3 sec.
- Phantasmal Bloodfang – Phantasmal Bloodfangs continuously form in the illusion at an increasing rate.
- Essence of Night – As Phantasmal Bloodfangs die, an Essence of Night is created. This effect increases all damage and healing by 30% as long as players are within the Illusionary Night. In addition, mana regeneration is increased by 2%.
This effect persists for 30 sec after exiting the illusion.
- The Nightborne – When Tichondrius exits the Illusionary Night for the first time, he begins to call the Nightborne to aid him.
- Felsworn Spellguard
- Rapid Pursuit – Movement speed increased by 15% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Volatile Wound – Strikes an enemy with Arcane energy, inflicting 597000 to 603000 Arcane damage and increasing all damage taken by 5% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
When Volatile Wound expires, a Nether Zone is created.
- Nether Zone – A chaotic void of Arcane magic that inflicts 550000 Arcane damage every second to all players within the targeted area.
- Nightborne Wizard
- Temporal Orb – Summons an orb of chaotic magic that moves out from the caster. As the orb travels it inflicts 348250 to 351750 Arcane damage every 0.3 sec to all players it passes through.
- Blast Nova – Unleashes a wave of energy that inflicts 1119375 to 1130625 Arcane damage to all players within 12 yards.
When Tichondrius exits the Illusionary Night for the second time, he begins to call the Legion to aid him.
- Sightless Watcher
- Burning Soul – Burns a random healer's soul, inflicting 350000 Fire damage every second for 30 sec. In addition, this effect drains 77000 Mana every second.
When this effect is removed, it explodes inflicting 820875 to 829125 Fire damage to allies within 8 yards.
- Ring of Shadows – Encircles the caster in a ring of souls that inflicts 125000 Shadow damage to all players within 10-20 yards every 0.5 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.