Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Shivermaw uses powerful Frost magic, forcing players to move between the upper and lower sections of the prison to avoid [Relentless Storm] and [Ice Bomb].
- Frost Breath – Shivermaw breathes on all enemies in front of her, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Frost damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec. Enemies hit by Frost Breath have their movement speed slowed by 10% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Tail Sweep – Shivermaw inflicts 292500 to 307500 Physical damage to players in a cone behind her, knocking them back.
- Wing Buffet – Shivermaw inflicts 390000 to 410000 Frost damage to players in a cone in front of her, knocking them back.
- Relentless Storm – Shivermaw calls down a storm that blankets the upper prison in Frostbite. This effect inflicts 50000 Frost damage every second and slows movement speed by 30%. As the storm forms, ice comets rain down, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Frost damage to enemies in the targeted areas.
- Ice Bomb – Shivermaw flies into the air and releases an Ice Bomb that detonates after 5 sec. This effect inflicts 438750 to 461250 Frost damage to all players. In addition, players in the lower portion of the prison are frozen in ice for 30 sec or until their ice block is destroyed.
- Frigid Winds – Shivermaw chills all players to the bone, causing them to inflict 146250 to 153750 Frost damage to their allies within 8 yards every second for 18 sec. Each ally hit has their movement speed reduced by 40% for 5 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.