World of Warcraft Plans for 2015 and Subscription Currency, December 18th Hotfixes
December 18th Hotfixes
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
Completing a quest for a newly swapped Outpost building should no longer cause it to incorrectly revert back to a pre-swapped state.
should now work correctly with the .
Clarity of Will's (Discipline) protective ward on a critical effect should now be correctly reduced by PvP Rules Enabled for Dummy in PvP combat.
- should now correctly be dealing self-damage against the Priest (with a chance to break crowd control effects) in PvP combat against enemy players with glyphed crowd control abilities that removes damage over time effects on the target.
Envenom should no longer incorrectly consume all of the Rogue's combo points if the ability misses or was dodged.
- Hemorrhage's periodic effect should now be able to critically strike.
- Report to the King: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains! and My Son, the Prince to become unavailable
- Warning Orgrimmar: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Machines of War and Enemies Below to become unavailable.
Creatures and NPCs
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
Xeri'tac: Resolved an issue that could cause Venom-Crazed Pale One to not spawn in correctly.
- Primal Spirits should now be dropping more frequently while harvesting mineral and herb nodes outside of the Garrison, from Skinning, and in a satchel obtained by completing the daily Fishing quest from the Garrison Fishing Shack.
- Potions purchased from the Brawler's Guild are now bind on pickup.
- Guide: Sharpshooting should now correctly have a chance to drop for Hunters from rare Draenor NPCs and creatures.
- Kowalski's Music Box should now correctly apply its soothing effect to targets that are not in combat.
- World Shrinker's effect is now removed when mounting up.
- Premade Groups should no longer display a Scenarios category for characters that are above level 90.
Blizzard's Q4 2014 Report, Sigil of the Black Hand Quest, Upgraded SELFIE Filters, Feb 5th Hotfixes24 comments
Blizzard Posts: March 21st Hotfixes, 7.2 PvP with the Blues, Artifact Appearances, Blue Tweets34 comments
Sept 15th Hotfixes, Class Balance Update, 7.1 PTR Dungeon/Raid Testing Plans, Honor Talents in 7.139 comments
|« Previous article||Next article »|