in your browser.
Few questions about getting honor
Return to board index
I have a level 59 twink who needs honor, but the queue times are non-existent in that bracket. So I am wondering, what would be the most efficient way of getting honor without doing battlegrounds?
With the addition of Cross Realm Zones, world PvP has somewhat ignited again.
1. What would be the best place to get honor via world PvP on a level 59? I am thinking the Gurubashi arena might be a good spot, but I don't know if I could kill anybody there since it's a lot of level 90s.
2. Do you need to kill other players of your level? I mean, I can't just farm a bunch of level 20's and expect to get honor from that, right?
3. Perhaps there is another way of getting honor? Please let me know if anything crosses your mind.
If you play in this bracket recently, what is the most occurring battleground? Should I queue for random? Alterac Valley?
1) Honor is World PvP is negligible, unless it's at max level farming a choke point or something. There generally aren't going to be a large concentration of people of the appropriate level for you to farm, even in the appropriate zones, because people don't tend to linger except in end game areas. Also, I give it 5-10 kills in a row before someone goes and gets a 90 and camps you until you log out if you start ganking on a low level character. You won't even be able to fly to escape.
2) They have to be within 10 levels (or is it 5 now?) of you to count for anything. Otherwise no honor.
3) If you were running dungeons that awarded justice, you could convert that to honor, but at 59 I think you will be able to get about 5 points per random dungeon you do, if you manage to get the hellfire ones, so that will most likely be even slower than world PvP.
I don't play any twink brackets, so I can't give you advice about the most populated BG's. What I can tell you is that you really don't have much you can do outside of BG's at your level to earn honor.
Hmm, is it possible also to get justice points on a level 55 ?
dont think you get justice from dungeons untill Northrend. The really only reasonable way to get honor at low levels is through BGs. and of course the higher level you are i tended to get more and more honor. so if you want to stay a 59 twink....yeah good luck is what i have to say unfortunately.
is the table of what instances earn justice points. At 59, if he random queues for regular BC dungeons, he should get 5 per run. So you could farm those at a rate of like 10 points an hour, and then convert, but it will be slooooooow.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Other ZAM Sites
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC